Hardware Test Equipment Developer for AM (TM)
In the current and future development process of self-driving car, Autonomous Mobility business unit is playing a major role, that is why we invite you to join us in what will be a fantastic journey from what we have in present, advance driver automated systems to what the future will bring, highly and fully autonomous driving cars.
We are looking to develop a team of Hardware and Software developers for environmental test equipments for one of most complex electronic control units Continental is producing - Assisted & Automated Driving Control Unit the brain of autonomous vehicles.
The job required end to end responsibility from requirement to manufacturing and the main activities are:
* Requirements definition and collection (for HW + SW);
* Circuit development;
* Organization of layout development;
* BOM creation, ordering (special) components, organization of prototype build;
* Alignment with the SW team on the firmware for this cards;
* Testing the hardware including firmware for conformance with the requirements and give final release for "series" production.
This is what it takes to be a successful in Hardware Test Equipment Development:
* University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics);
* Several years of experience in development of analog and digital electronics;
* Familiar with requirement management;
* Knowledge of PCB design tools ( preferable Eagle, Zuken );
* Familiar with Pspice or similar tools;
* Able to define and perform test cases in line with requirements;
* Familiar with electronic manufacturing;
* Knowledge in C/C++/C# and Linux would be appreciated.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).