Project Management Officer
In this role you will provide administrative support to the management of the Operations Engineering Global Service Line (GSL), across all locations. The GSL Operations Engineering is providing Business Enablement Services (Business, Data, Process Analysis, Automation) and Technology Enablement Services (Project Management, PMO, IT Services) to Allianz Group entities around the globe. To be successful in this role, you'll need strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple work streams in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment.
- Support the steering and analysis of the commercial activity (sales pipeline)
- Prepare the documentation needed for sales pitches across all GSL scope
- Support the GSL management in the preparation of meetings / workshops in close cooperation with GSL Office colleagues
- Support in capacity and demand management.
- Execute ad-hoc requests in a timely, reliable and independent fashion
- Consolidating Power Point presentations and Excel reports in regards with the GSL needs
- Coordinate and follow-up on requests with Management Teams and other departments in alignment with Backoffice Team
- Ensure coordination and consistency across the GSL on overarching topics
- Foster timely and relevant communication, especially within and across different departments
- Academic qualification ideally with a mixture of Business Administration and IT.
- Relevant working experience in e.g. Project Management in a
- Proven experience in communication of results to a variety of stakeholders including senior management and effectively developed solutions (including implementation) to complex stakeholder requirements
- Previous project and team work in an international and dynamic environment
- Ability to manage projects (milestone and task planning, managing resources, project controlling, monitoring, and reporting, moderation techniques) and to develop solutions while considering complex stakeholder structures and requirements
- Proven experience analyzing complex information and drawing appropriate conclusions
- Communication skills: Clearly and effectively express ideas and messages via speech and writing
- Advanced Power Point, Excel and presentation skills: Effectively express and display thoughts and ideas visually, using various tools
- Prioritization: Ability to filter information, effective use of own resources and handling of competing priorities under tight deadlines
- Fluent in English
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with fixed benefits.
- Flexible benefits that can be individually customized, so that they best suit your needs.
Fixed Benefits - We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal wellbeing and professional growth.
- Additional vacation days (work tenure, Allianz tenure, special events, Paid day for child medical check-up)
- Rewards and Recognition Program (Team Excellence Award, Anniversary Awards, Above & Beyond Awards, Thank you for your contribution!)
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Employee Referral Program
- Exclusive Deals & Discounts
- Share Purchase Plan
- Allowances for special events (Birth Allowance, Losing a Family Member)
- Parking lot (limited parking spaces, reservation system)
- Open cafeteria on each floor (coffee, tea, water, fruits)
- Relaxation areas (on each floor) & Gaming area
- Flexible working program
FlexiBenefits - We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring your proper work-life balance.
- Medical services
- Private pension
- Internal Tourism
- Smart Experiences
- Meal Tickets
- Transportation vouchers
- Cultural events
- Gifts and giveaways