Logistic system & process specialist SAP
Let's turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Every year, several thousands of young people on practical placements with Bosch experience daily work at first hand. With this long term internship opportunity they are actively integrated into projects and are fully incorporated in the daily work of one of the world's largest industrial corporations. The new specialist experience you gather will help you choose the future focus of your studies and the way you wish to launch your professional career. One thing is sure: Exciting and interesting tasks await you!
- SAP Skills ,Production modules and planning modules with Procon .
- Microsoft Office skills; PPT, Excel, Visio
- Organized and Analytic working stiles
- Project Management knowledge
- Transport package - granted monthly for employees who have domicile more than 35 km away (according to Google Maps) compared to the location of Bosch Automotive SRL.
- Relocation package - one-time payment allocated for relocation expenses, equivalent to the gross salary for two months (applying taxes related), being considered in the calculation of the initial salary from employment. This one is required within 6 months of employment, physical proof of relocation
- Electronic card for holiday vouchers
- Electronic card for gift vouchers
- Spring bonus
- Electronic card for meal vouchers
- 25 days off per year - the balance between personal life and the professional one is essential for us, therefore we offer you 25 vacation days / year.
- Christmas gift vouchers for children
- Recommendation bonus
- First childbirth - a premium is granted by the company for the birth of a child.
- Flexible schedule - 6 or 8 hours (time slot you must be in company: 09: 00-14: 00).
- Performance bonus - we want to motivate you with a bonus for your individual performance.
- Loyalty bonus - awarded as a one-time payment of 5 years, respectively 10 years of experience in the company.
- Summer bonus
- Transport bonus
- Bosch projects that take you out of your comfort zone - we work on projects from start to finish and we take full responsibility for the development of our products.
- Opportunity to attend conferences - networking and exchanging ideas are an essential part of our professional life, so we invite you to attend local technical conferences and workshops.
- Internal development programs - experts and leaders need to continuously develops. That's why we have programs within the company development for project managers, shift managers and experts.
- Trainings and certifications - your professional development and is a priority for us, so we invite you to participate at national and international technical trainings and soft skills.
- Language courses - a new language is the key to a new world and we encourage you to attend these language courses in the company.
- Medical services - health is the priority for us, so we offer medical services in the factory premises, insurance medical consultation and consultations at the Medical Center.
- The Living in Blaj program - being active helps with on-site performance therefore we offer discounts for sports activities: zumba, aerobics, pillates, gyms, tennis, basketball, volleyball.
- Diversity and multicultural mentality - are represented over 10 different nationalities and several languages are spoken by our colleagues. Diversity Day is a special day dedicated to sharing diversity our cultural experiences.
- Seniority Bonus - awarded for uninterrupted seniority from company as a permanent percentage (2% for 3-6 years old; 3% for 6-9 years old; 5%> for 9 years).
- Proposes projects to improve processes in LOG to increase efficiency and the degree of automation;
- Responsible for the implementation of Industry 4.0 in LOG;
- Is responsible for plant level testing of local projects;
- Participates in the implementation of new processes in SAP (global, internal, user);
- Participates in the implementation of cost saving projects in the LOG area and in the production area;
- Organizes and participates in project meetings with supplier, client (other companies) and other departments;
- Checks and ensures the proper functioning of the interfaces between IT systems (POE, P99, PA5, PAGOS etc.);
- Creates documentation for standard processes;
- Identifies the root of the problem, clarifies and documents deviations;
- Creates and distributes "good practice" to users and end-users for repetitive changes and errors;
- Creates reports based on management requests;
- Organizes and supports training sessions for users and key-users for new processes and process changes;
- Provides specialized SAP support for key users and end users for the dispatch area with expert process responsibilities;
- Provides specialized SAP support for key users and end users for the inbound area with expert process responsibilities;
- Provides specialized SAP support for key users and end users for warehousing area with expert process responsibilities;
- Provides specialized SAP support for key users and end users for the production planning area with expert process responsibilities;
- Provides specialized SAP support for key users and end users for the customer planning area with expert process responsibilities;
- Provides specialized SAP support for key users and end users for the procurement planning area with expert process responsibilities;