Internship Purchasing Support (TM)
The Purchasing Automotive Department is looking for an enthusiastic and organized Team Assistant Intern that will assists the Head of Department and department members in the administrative tasks and projects. Our Team Assistant will support us in various communication, administrative and organizational activities aimed at ensuring that the department is well organized. The tasks that we propose will be:
* Organize meetings, trainings and other events in order to ensure the smooth running of them from an administrative point of view;
* Schedule meetings and conference calls with clients, business partners and internal personnel;
* Support the management in all business-related activities: team management, asset management, purchasing, financial tracking and reporting, project tracking and reporting;
* Work in close cooperation with the managers to ensure in time and proper invoicing for the work performed by the members of the department;
* Help in interfacing with collaborators and suppliers, office supply service providers, couriers etc.;
* Participate in management meetings to take and follow up the meeting minutes;
* Handle and arrange all protocol activities. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over the activities after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Ongoing University studies in Economics, Social Sciences or any - with strong interest in discovering the Purchasing domain;
* Good knowledge of MS Office (World, Excel, PowerPoint);
* It is a plus: Previous experience in organizing events or other activities;
* Advanced knowledge of English;
* Dynamic, assiduous, organized and quality-oriented;
* Gets things done in time, likes to solve problems;
* Very good communication skills.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for your learning period;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexible working hours for your studies.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.