Front Desk Officer (Receptionist)
KPMG in Romania is one of the world’s leading providers of Audit, Tax and Advisory services. At KPMG we run our firm just as effectively as we support and strengthen our clients’ businesses. That means hiring talented people to help develop and manage our brand, publish our thought leadership, control our finances, run our IT infrastructure, and support our professionals in the field.
When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career, you choose to inspire confidence and empower the change around you. KPMG’s vision is to recruit extraordinary people and build extraordinary professionals.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a dynamic and super-organized Front Desk Officer (Receptionist) to join our team in Bucharest and support our daily office activities.
You will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
The ideal candidate will be experienced (or keen to be involved) in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
Required skills and qualifications:
- A self-motivated person, eager to acquire experience in a professional environment
- An organized and detail oriented person
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Foreign Languages Graduate or Secretarial College Graduate
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Good command of MS Office package
- Previous experience working as an administrative assistant would be an advantage.
What about your role?
- You will welcome clients in a very friendly and polite manner.
- You will ensure that accurate telephone messages are taken and distributed and queries are dealt with effectively.
- You will sort and distribute post and send and distribute faxes. You will book and arrange couriers.
- You will arrange internal/external meetings and book rooms.
- You will arrange bulk photocopying and printing/binding with the document production centre and complete ad hoc tasks.
- You will work in close cooperation with the Protocol Department to ensure that all clients are served in a rapid manner.
- You will also carry out any other administrative task required by the role.
What’s in it for you?
- A fast paced environment, and a diverse team with great mentoring opportunities.
- A long-term career opportunity within a dynamic and constantly growing multinational environment and a fresh and enthusiastic team.
- A professional and team-oriented work environment.
- We’ll do everything we can to help you fulfill your potential through various training courses.
- Working at KPMG is also about happy people and an internal culture that supports employees in following their passions through various activities and events. We also have numerous benefits to support your health, a flexible working schedule and many more advantages.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
Confidentiality will be ensured to protect the interests of applicants.
Only preselected candidates will be invited to an interview.