Senior Business Analyst
- Good understanding of MiFID/MiFIR & MAR regulation both UK and EU. Show a willingness to keep up-to-date with future regulation and how it would impact LSEG.
- Good understanding of Agile Project Management
- Ability to convert Business Requirements Documents in to meaningful Technology requirements to support the development of the backend/frontend processes.
- Perform gap analysis on current system architecture to be able to provide valid timeframes for tasks raised in Business Requirements Documents.
- Produce written documentation to support work, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary.
- Prepare Epics and Stories for review, estimation, and delivery by the technical team. This process will be in conjunction with Product Owners and SME BAs.
- Run grooming sessions for development team to convey business logic for future sprints / Jira tickets.
- Ensure that the status of JIRA Epics and Stories is kept accurate and up to date in terms of workflow and status.
- Provide walkthroughs and workshops of detailed requirements/acceptance criteria with the business in order to achieve sign off.
- Help to prepare, and then conduct, end of sprint reviews with business stakeholders.
- Support the test teams with relevant documentation, and help in defining additional regression and use cases where the knowledge/existing test packs are lacking.
- Ensure all processes moved into production environments are supported by updates to documentation, source control and confluence pages.
Technical/ job functional knowledge
- Must have a good understanding of UK & European regulation - especially around trade reporting. This position will be working of reports sent to the regulators, so must have an appreciation of the importance for timely accurate reporting.
- Experience in software development methodologies
- Experience working on regulator reporting focusing on systems controls; completeness, accuracy & timeliness of reporting; data reconciliations and exception handling.
- Good SQL and data analysis query skills
- 3-5 Years Business Analysis experience within an IT division or company
- Experience in financial services with an understanding of financial and related market data a strong preference
- Any Qualifications or Certifications in Business Analysis or Agile Project Management would be ideal
Personal skills & capabilities
- High level of written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Strong team player, problem solver, a self-sufficient individual with an ability to be constructively address issues, must be delivery focussed
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
1 additional day off for your Birthday
Annual wellness allowance
Share Purchase Plan
Medical Health Insurance
Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
Pillar 3 Private Pension
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.