Regional Equipment Project Manager - UX (TM)
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.
A regional Equipment Project Manager (EPM) drives and tracks the application projects and local EPMs in the Industrial Engineering departments and ensures the integration of the strategic action fields. The regional EPM is the direct interface between the local and central Industrial Engineering roles.
* Track the project progress, define corrective measures if deviating from the plan;
* Ensure the implementation of the strategic action fields of Industrial Engineering in the application projects;
* Decide and report the overall project status in accordance with the financial and quality KPIs supported by a valid tool and process set;
* Perform opportunity & risk assessment, control and steer the implementation of opportunity & risk measures;
* Ensure coordination and global alignment for Global EPM projects with more than 1 production location;
* Reviews and align manufacturing concept and line specification with Plant and central function from different locations;
* Responsible to clarify general requirements which are location specific and verify standards fulfillment with central operations;
* Align standard change implementations related to regional Plants, to assure common solutions based on BU Operations references;
* Check with the responsible persons in Plant the feasibility and potential to create a standard equipment out of the defined projects;
* Organize Lessons Learned, Read Across and Best Practice Sharing out of launch projects by sharing experience data within Plant and production network;
* Support technical negotiation and align for supplier panel with Plants;
* Represents BA Operations IE HUB in project and Plant specific reviews;
* Support the equipment installation audit and PV build in locations/region.
* University degree in a related field;
* At least 10 years working experience in the automotive or consumer electronics industry in a variety of functions;
* Experience as Project Manager, New Product Launch Manager, Industrial Engineering Team Lead or similar roles with coordination responsibilities;
* Experience in leading people disciplinary or functional;
* Knowledge of key quality indicators (FPY, 0-km ppm, Field PPM, warranty, scrap ratio);
* Quality tools and methods for problem analysis, solving (fishbone analysis, 5 Why, etc.)
* Knowledge about customer & supplier management;
* Digitalization knowledge is a plus;
* Intercultural sensitivity;
* English language proficiency.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).