Infrastructure - Global IT Expert on DevOps & Automation - TM
Do you want to be a IT Infrastructure - Global IT Expert on DevOps & Automation? As Automotive "IT Infrastructure Expert on DevOps & Automation , acts on a Senior Level position" related to Infrastructure, you will have the possibility to develop and implement own ideas, work on innovative projects and technologies, work independently within the specified framework and thus have a direct impact on the success of the future Automotive IT as well as Automotive business. Basic responsibilities: IT Datacenter development (our future DevOps)
* Participation on development and implementation of service improvement solutions relevant to Agile/CI projects and daily operations.
* Identification and implementation of automation potential like for operation tasks for datacenter environment, deployment of updates, process optimization IT Datacenter administration and support
* Administering MIS* Systems: Storage (Netapp), Virtualization (Vmware, 3 vcenters), Central Management (CISCO UCS management), monitoring tools,
* Administering and supporting MIS* Hardware CISCO (Chassis/Blades/Switches), Netapp (Storage),
* Troubleshooting and debugging of IT infrastructure DC problems and incidents Level 3 in an international Environment. Actively influence digital transformation and be a constant driver of technical innovation for MIS service. Ensure necessary level of quality and compliance.
This is what it takes to be a successful in IT Infrastructure - Global IT Expert on DevOps & Automation:
* Academic Degree (Computer Science, Business Informatics, Information Technology or comparable study)
* > 2 of technical experience within the field of Information Technology, preferable hands-on experience around Storage, Virtualization, Hardware, Cloud services, Current environment (Vmware, Netapp cDOT, Cloud: AWS, MS Azure)
* Significant experience ((> 3years) in scripting and SW development tool (e.g. Powershell, Python, other programing languages),
* Knowledge about Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban), Jira/Confluence, DevOps tools, automation tools
* Experience in project small, medium size,
* Problem-solving capability, decisiveness and result-driven,
* A positive attitude and desire to make an impact on an organization,
* Planning and organizational skills, high level of dedication, flexibility and independence,
* Ability to work in a distributed, word-wide environment/team,
* Intercultural experience (would be beneficial),
* Willingness to travel,
* Fluent in English (written and spoken).
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.