43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Service Desk Analyst (L1) with Russian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SLB active
View all jobs Service Desk Analyst (L1) with Russian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
We are SLB
Our story begins with what it truly means to be a technology innovator. It stems from a common sense of purpose that unites the people of SLB who, representing more than 160 nationalities, provide leading digital solutions and deploy ground-breaking technologies to enable performance and sustainability that are crucial for the global energy industry.
With expertise in more than 120 countries, we partner with customers in close collaboration to create industry-changing technologies that unlock cleaner, safer access to energy for every community—including those we live and work in.
We are SLB, and we are leading the energy industry forward—together.
We are industry leaders because of our exceptional and talented people. They are the core that drives our purpose and integrity, which fuel our belief that everyone should have the opportunity to reach their greatest potential. Ever-evolving and constantly innovating, we transcend every cultural and technological boundary set before us. Indeed, it is our diversity that makes us stronger. Together, we achieve more.
What are we looking for?
The Service Desk Analyst is responsible for providing first and second level administrative and technical support (remotely) for the resolution or escalation of laptop and desktop hardware and software related problems and problems related to IP telephony, connectivity, security, servers and real time operations. The Service Desk Analyst serves as the initial point of contact for technical problems and perform troubleshooting tasks, problem diagnosis and problem resolution or escalation.
- Provide front line support for internal customers by answering calls, emails and web requests, and entering the issues into a ticketing system;
- Provide support and assist IT users in resolving IT issues;
- Log relevant incident and service request details per help desk procedures;
- Communicate with customer regarding incident progress;
- Ensure assigned tickets are up to date until issues are resolved;
- Escalate unresolved incidents and service requests within agreed timescales to the appropriate teams;
- Perform post-resolution follow-up with customers;
- Resolve and close incidents and service requests as per service desk procedures and allocated timelines;
- Provide complete daily hand-over including pending ticket, created RIR’s, resource outages, personnel issues and any other issues of note;
- Update the Knowledge Base with known problems and fixes;
- Mentor junior team members.
- Experience 1-3 years in IT support
- Russian and English advanced
- Higher education in IT area would be a plus
- Analytical skills
- Customer orientation
- Technical expertise
- Stress resistance
- Team collaboration
We are looking forward to meet you!
Raporteaza eroarea la