Clinical Research Associate ( I-III)
Are you looking for an international career where your success and rewards are purely dependent on your personal effort?
Are you looking to work with a genuinely multicultural team of like-minded, highly motivated people?
Want to step into a management role within two years?
You’re in the right place! It’s all possible at NonStop – the fastest growing, most exciting recruitment company.
• Minimum 2-3 years of independent on-site monitoring experience.
• In depth knowledge and skill in applying applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
• Bachelor's degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent
• Perform site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits and work with sites to adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plans.
• Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establish regular lines of communication.
• Evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations – escalating quality issues as appropriate.