Agile Project Manager for Complex Web Apps
We develop apps that can turn into beautiful unicorns.
Started in 2010, UPDIVISION is a software development company that keeps on growing. We're a diverse team of brilliant programmers and creative makers. Together we take ideas and turn them into mobile and web apps that disrupt entire industries.
We know how to deliver globally (5 continents & 20 countries so far) and we are always at the cutting edge of technology.
Have you single handedly managed large software projects from RFP to a WOW launch? Have you been agile enough to master scrum? Do you sprint for deadlines? And smile in the face of client adversity? Are you able to calm a pack of restless developers tormented by recurring bugs?
And most importantly, are you ready to up your game in a development company that gives you the freedom to be a true leader? Yes? When can you start?
We are big on personality and values. So you better be:
- assertive as hell;
- details and deadline obsessed;
- independent and have a owner mentality;
- very, very, very organized and able to organize others;
- a fun, friendly and helpful person;
For this job, experience really matters. So you need to have:
- at least 2 years of managing software development projects;
- managed several projects from business needs analysis to launch;
- managed teams of 2 to 10+ developers working on the same project;
- used professional tools for planning, tracking and reporting;
- good knowledge of SCRUM methodology;
- a good understanding of the software development world: a technical background is - not necessary, but you have to be tech savvy.
These are Nice-To-Haves:
- experience using JIRA and ClickUp;
- project management certifications;
- in your restless years, you’ve been part of an NGO.
This is what you are going to do:
- discuss business needs and new features directly with clients and then be able to -organize them for development;
- plan a project together with the team and then approve the development plan with the client;
- and the hard part, make sure the project stays on track (budget, time) by constantly - leading the development team (daily scrums, sprints, manage tasks in ClickUp, retrospectives etc.) and managing client expectations (status reports, feedback);
- always looking for ways of improving the development process;
- train junior PM;
- mediate conflicts.
Why should you work at UPDIVISION:
- you will manage projects from idea to completion and thus see the impact you have on the world;
- you will have the freedom and power to change things and make them better;
- your work will always have a purpose and impact;
- we have created a fun and flexible working environment, complete with super cool and funny colleagues, and aim to keep it this way;
- you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most intelligent people on 5 continents, trying to change the world;
- the salary will match your experience and skills;
- ultra-flexible working program.