SAP ABAP Programmer - IT (TM)
Are you willing to work in a young and motivated team? Are you already an expert or would you like to develop your technical know-how in one of our IT Business Applications areas, like Sales & Distribution, Quality Management or Production Planning modules? Then Continental Automotive IT Center Europe is THE place for you! We are looking for a motivated and talented ABAP programmer willing to be part of our team.
As SAP ABAP programmer your main responsibilities will be to:
* Clarify requirements, together with process experts;
* Design and develop required solutions following our development and quality standards;
* Perform required tests;
* Support business departments by recommending/providing improvement solutions.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility, recommend required trainings to be taken (many possible remotely), assist in your developments and support to integrate in our teams.
This is what it takes to be a successful SAP ABAP Programmer:
* Strong ABAP expertise (OOP, user exists, BADIs, BTEs, enhancement framework, interfaces, forms);
* Functional knowledge in the SD or QM or PP modules will be a strong advantage;
* Proficient in English;
* University degree.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).