Area Sales Manager
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
• Work experience in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel).
• Previous professional experience in B2B sales in companies importing toys, games and board games, bookstore chains - will be considered a plus;
• Knowledge of the sales process;
• Very good communication, presentation and negotiation skills;
• Customer orientation and results;
• Driver's license: category B
• Promotion and sale of products from the company's portfolio to new and/or existing customers.
• Maintaining and improving the relationship with clients;
• Identifying new business opportunities by developing the customer database;
• Non-negotiation of sales conditions with partners;
• Providing post-sale support;
• Management and monitoring of merchandising tools and materials regarding the promotion of the company's products in partner stores;
• Collecting feedback from clients and analyzing the competition.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks.