Budget Planner Cluster Analyst
_VOIS (Vodafone Intelligent Solutions) is a strategic arm of Vodafone Group Plc, creating value and enhancing quality and efficiency across 28 countries, and operating from 6 locations: Albania, Egypt, Hungary, India, Romania, and the UK.
Over 26,000 highly skilled individuals are dedicated to being Vodafone Group’s partner of choice for talent, technology, and transformation. We deliver the best services across IT, Care, Business Intelligence Services, HR, Finance, Supply Chain, HR Operations, and many more. Established in 2006, _VOIS has evolved into a global, multi-functional organisation, a Centre of Excellence for Intelligent Solutions focused on adding value and delivering business outcomes for Vodafone.
_VOIS is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We celebrate differences and we welcome and value diverse people and insights. We believe that being authentically human and inclusive powers our employees’ growth and enables them to create positive impact for themselves and society. We do not discriminate based upon age, colour, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, and national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
• Process & Project management
• Analytical skills
• Overview in Mobile Network Architecture, Knowledge of Software & HW platform Roadmap and implications in the lifecycle of the Network platforms
• Overview in Economics
• Bachelor degree or higher in Engineering or Economy
• Inter-functional relationships
• Knowledge of network topologies and technological trends
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience in Technology planning or similar
• English High Level
• Gather and analyze information related to definition of the projects plan and agree requirements with all parties involved including the external client (Vodafone markets) and the project sponsor for the information systems in various technology areas. Defines the Project activities, monitors/tracks them permanently and suggests changes to assure timely delivery according to the overall budget plan.
• Analyze requested changes and ensure alignment among plans of NSE and of local markets in the cluster, respecting Budget available and Vodafone Technology priorities.
• Accountable for Network plan KPI submission (both financial and technical related), and for collecting monthly the KPI actuals and explaining variations against plan
• Maintain knowledge in Purchase Ordering management and logistic transactions of NSE activities to act as a stand-in in this area
• WFH - Hybrid approach
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!