Team Leader - Work From Office - WFO
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Wipro Digital Operations and Platforms active
View all jobs Team Leader - Work From Office - WFO active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administration - Political Sciences active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Everyday at Wipro Digital Operations and Platforms is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.
By applying to this job advertisement, you give us your consent to process your personal details for the purpose of recruitment.
What should I bring to the table?
• Minimum 12 Months experience in managing teams;
• Proficiency in English and one of the following languages French/Spanish/Italian/German;
• Process Approach and comprehension of customer requirements;
• Mature individual with ability to work & communicate with people across production floor;
• Ability to think analytically;
• Good interpersonal skills;
• Internal and External Stakeholder Management skills;
• Good product knowledge supported with excellent communications & presentation skills;
• Strong understanding of MS Office tools (Word, Powerpoint, Excel);
• Ability to coach and mentor agents;
• Complex problem solving and critical thinking.
What will my future role be about?
• Lead and Manage a team of Quality Analysts who will be auditing the contacts/conversations that are solved by the customer support team;
• Communicate to client any missing tools or policies for CSRs to perform their duties;
• Ensure the team meets deadlines and adequate quality standards;
• Provide support and training to team members, when necessary;
• Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks;
• Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations;
• Manage Key performance indicators.
What's in it for me?
· Relocation package: in case that you are not living in Bucharest, the company will offer you support in order to relocate to our office location.
· Opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the world in a unique work environment.
· Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company.
· Opportunity of professional and personal development in a multinational working environment through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills);
· Attractive compensation package with full access to a variety of benefits available through an online platform; the package can be customized on a monthly basis depending on each employees’ needs.
- Opportunity to work alongside your friends in our dedicated spaces and sustainable work environment.
- Daily socializing with coffee from our own display.
If this role fits with your professional expectations, we invite you to apply and we will get back to you to discuss more details about the recruitment process.