Head of Cost Value Analysis PUR (TM)
* Head of VNI PUR CVA is responsible for leading VNI CVA team in supporting division needs into optimizing material cost within the complete product life cycle. Division VNI (Vehicle Networking and Information) is a business area with a Sales of 9.6bni and 48,000 employees worldwide;
* CVA Team scope is to support purchasing and engineering teams to optimize designs, optimize production processes and reduce material and process cost for several material groups at suppliers by challenging directly supplier processes and methods of manufacturing. Mainly mechanics and electromechanical portfolio, but electronics are not totally excluded (relevant yearly PVO for CVA of mechanical and electromechanical components used for series production - 1,2 -1,4 Bni);
* Support cost and values analysis(CVA) projects for suitable purchased parts of all Vehicle Networking and Information BUs worldwide, interface both to category managers as well as advanced purchasing of Bus (realized cost savings & avoidance in 2019: 23,7Mio);
* Head of VNI CVA lead disciplinary and functional the CVA Worldwide team (global operational responsibility),ensuring continuous development of CVA employees;
* Responsible to define the CVA Strategy for VNI CVA, definition, agreement and implementation of CVA roadmap for VNI CVA;
* Responsible for definition, update, harmonization, agreement and implementation of CVA Processes, Methods and Systems;
* Responsible for analysis of current component portfolio to identify and realize cost saving potential;
* Responsible to perform VNI CVA key figure reporting ensuring compliance;
* Responsible for CVA target setting for VNI CVA; Ensure and monitor target achievement. Support in communication with Global Category Management for meeting VNI CVA targets;
* Represent VNI CVA in all int./ext. committees (e.g. CVA Governance Board, x-BA);
* Support for "Lean Supplier Management" in supplier development processes by steering CVA team in optimizing processes at suppliers;
* Is the main interface in ensuring VNI Purchasing efficiency by various methods, technology and commercial vise (Technical trainings and know-how share within PUR).
This is what it takes to be a successful Head of Cost Value Analysis:
* University degree in a relevant field (preferred technical studies e.g. Electronics, Automatics, Mechanics, Manufacturing/Operation Planning, Economics Science);
* More than 5 years within automotive industry preferred purchasing, quality, engineering, cost management, manufacturing planning;
* Experience in leading people;
* Experience in Purchasing, Cost Value Analysis and Engineering;
* Experience in production processes, as an advantage;
* Basic experience project management methods and PLC;
* Strong skills and capabilities to work in an intercultural and international environment;
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.