Quality Engineer for Android Automotive Projects
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Elektrobit Automotive Romania active
View all jobs Quality Engineer for Android Automotive Projects active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role.
Elektrobit is part of an award-winning and visionary global vendor of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. Day by day and with great dedication, our amazing global Team of more than 3,500 professionals pushes our software, as well as the software of many leading car companies, to the next level. We have been doing this with success for more than 30 years: Our products power over one billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles. Elektrobit is a wholly-owned, independently-operated subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
- You will be responsible for planning, tracking and reporting QA activities in the project
- You will create and maintain the strategy for quality assurance and plan corresponding activities within the project together with both the project manager and quality management
- You will guide and support projects by adhering to EB’s quality aspects as well as implement defined development processes
- You will work together with our customers to continuously improve our products and processes
- You will support our developers as a contact person for questions about processes and software quality
- You will regularly report the quality status of the product and processes
- You will prepare and support internal and external process audits and assessments
- You hold a relevant university degree in computer science, Electronics or a comparable degree
- You have knowledge about software engineering and process maturity models, preferably Automotive SPICE
- You have knowledge about Automotiv-SPICE, CMMI processes and functional safety according to ISO26262
- You have experience in the automotive industry, especially in embedded software development
- You have experience in quality assurance (and ideally in software development), requirements management and error management
- You are highly motivated to take over initiative and responsibility
- You are self-confident and experienced in communicating to the management, developers, and customers
- In our international team you successfully communicate in English
- You have an autonomous, analytic and structured working style
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life Balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Vacation days according to your experience level;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.