Requirements Manager for Android Automotive Projects
For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role.
Elektrobit is part of an award-winning and visionary global vendor of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. Day by day and with great dedication, our amazing global Team of more than 3,500 professionals pushes our software, as well as the software of many leading car companies, to the next level. We have been doing this with success for more than 30 years: Our products power over one billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles. Elektrobit is a wholly-owned, independently-operated subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
- You will manage and monitor all tasks related to the project requirements
- You will be responsible for the requirements tool chain in the project
- You will define a requirements management strategy and guide the development teams to work in accordance with it
- You will improve the requirements with the support of the team of developers in an agile environment
- You will maintain the traceability of the requirements for the entire V-cycle according to A-SPICE
- You will advise our team to write and trace requirements, perform reviews, and advocate for EB quality standards
- You will be responsible to manage lists of requirements, follow up open points and track them to closure
- You will support the definition and improvement of processes, methods and tools for requirements management
- You hold a university degree in Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or similar
- You have knowledge about the Automotive requirements processes, and typical tools (Polarion, DOORS)
- You understand the Automotive SPICE framework, and the role requirements play in various process areas
- You are experienced in software development processes
- You are able to precisely formulate requirements/specifications
- You are able to structure information and describe it on the right level of abstraction
- You have an autonomous, analytic and structured working style
- You have excellent communication skills and English
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life Balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Vacation days according to your experience level;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.