Senior Business Analyst / PMO
- Support the 1st line COO Technology Risk and Control Management team by managing demand (inward and forecast), tracking and reporting on delivery status to closure for the 1st line Technology risk portfolio.
- Actively forward plan to prioritise work, identify delivery challenges in advance so that there is time to implement solutions and propose ways forward.
- Confidently manage stakeholders and independently run stakeholder meetings as required. Work with the team to keep stakeholders up to date with delivery progress to maintain our "no surprise" approach.
- Demand management:
- Drive continuous governance, improvement, and integration of best practices for technology resource usage and track to closure.
- Evaluate the teams capacity to deliver a variety of risk based projects taking into consideration the projects size and complexity, cost, urgency, risk, and stakeholder value.
- Continually manage ad-hoc projects to ensure smooth and timely delivery
- Proactive team capacity trend analysis
- Maintain the current and future book of work for the Technology Risk & Control team
- Liaise with the COO Technology Risk & Control team to prepare agendas for COO Technology Risk & Control meetings and for Technology division meetings and document SMART meeting minutes
- Help prepare the Technology, Cyber & Resilience Risk Committee slides, document meeting minutes and follow up actions until closure
- Define and report on progress and achievement of milestones, regularly updating the COO Technology Risk & Control team and other stakeholders on status.
- Prepare and generate reports of internal audit related issues and actions
- Monitor remediation tasks to identify and escalate audit actions that are at risk of going overdue
- Use the GRC tool to analyse and aggregate technology wide risks
- External audit:
- Internal coordination of external audit requests for each technology division and monitor delivery progress and escalate as required
- Influence and tailor communication across Technology and Business divisions; as well as being culturally aware
- Ensure awareness of central key initiatives, projects and deadlines for Divisional technology risk and control teams
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Multi-faceted individual with a solid track record of managing resource demand, supporting and tracking multiple initiatives until closure in an environment with conflicting priorities, developing and improving business processes and performing analysis and secretariat responsibilities
- Extensive stakeholder management experience and able to build and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders across the group
- Ability to rapidly develop management reports and performance dashboards, preferably using web-based tools such as Teams, SharePoint and specific MI tools such as PowerBI, Tableau or Business Objects as well as excellent MS Excel skills
- A background in the financial services sector, experience of working in or supporting technology risk management
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience in and ability to thrive in a fast-paced international organisation would be advantageous
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to present, discuss and explain issues coherently and logically both in writing and verbally
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Pragmatic, flexible and responsive approach
- Clear decision-making ability with the facility to judge complex situations and assess when to escalate issues.
- Good team player, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Determination and focus to deliver business outcomes for LSEG
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
1 additional day off for your Birthday
Annual wellness allowance
Share Purchase Plan
Medical Health Insurance
Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
Pillar 3 Private Pension
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.