Analysis Technician (Physical/Chemical), Engineering Center, Cluj
Welcome to a place where you grow, enjoy and inspire. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more.Qualifications
- You have experience or studies in Material Sciences, Physics, Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering or similar fields;
- You have good technical analysis skills and a structured way of working;
- You have the ability to work independently and handle tasks flexibly;
- You are meticulous, target, process and quality oriented;
- You have good communication skills;
- English - a good level;
Nice to have:
- German / Hungarian.
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- Annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that.
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription;
- Accident insurance;
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives.
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Local and Global career development programs;
- Opportunity to attend conferences;
- Bookster subscription.
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform;
- Annual bonus;
- Lunch discounts;
- Relocation bonus.
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.Job Description
We are looking for a proactive technician to fill the role of Analysis Technician for our Engineering Cross Function department.
In your role you will:
- Be in charge of set-up, preparation and execution of analyses with physical and chemical analysis methods like cross-sectioning and microscopy according to instructions and standards;
- Be responsible for the evaluation of samples according to instructions and standards;
- Create and send relevant data and reports necessary for documentation;
- Perform tracking of activities;
- Offer support of Reliability and Test Engineers;