Teamlead Packaging and Claim Coordination EMEA
- Responsible for and organization of the packaging management including the coordination, implementation and securing of the specific packaging requirements from our customers.
- Consideration of new customer requirements and review of them with other locations, exchange best practices and shares information.
- Processing customer claims referring to packaging and shipping documents deviations.
- Creation of 8D-reports, A3, action plans and submission of answers at customer portals.
- Leading and development of people based on Continental philosophy.
- University degree or a completed apprenticeship (technical/ logistic) with a completed additional training within some years' experience in respective area.
- At least 2 years professional experience in logistics, packaging management, sales or familiar.
- 3 or more years of professional experience.
- At least 2 years and experienced in project management tools.
- Experience in problem solving and lessons learned.
- Experience in leading teams (desirable).
- Pronounced intercultural and international experience in working with internal and external stakeholders.
- SAP knowledge desirable.
What we offer
-The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
-Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron.
-Hybrid schedule – Work-life balance is important, so we offer you a flexible schedule. Please agree this with your superior.
-Home office - We offer the possibility to work from home (the percentage is agreed with the superior according to the business needs).
-Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you a medical subscription through Signal Iduna.
-Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
-Bookster – Feed your body and your mind. You can borrow books and you’ll receive them at the office.
-Sports benefits- It’s important to stay active, so we offer you the 7Card.
-Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.
-System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea).
-Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days.
-Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus.
-Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis).
-Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27).
-Transport from Timisoara area – You can choose to come with the bus provided by the company if you’ll work from the office.
-Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
-Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.