Senior Transfer Pricing Specialist
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Requirements
- Advanced level of English;
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Economics or Law would be preferred;
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Transfer Pricing;
- Understanding and knowledge of transfer pricing concepts according to the OECD guidelines and Romanian transfer pricing legislation;
- Project management experience would also be preferred;
- Knowledge of Amadeus, Loan Connector or Bloomberg database is a plus;
- Good command of PC use (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Project management, including reviewing progress against the step plan;
- Develop and maintain active communication with clients to form and exceed expectations, ensure client satisfaction, and make sure deadlines are met;
- Participate actively in client discussions to identify and assess clients’ transfer pricing matters;
- Draft transfer pricing technical advice, report/opinion outlining the technical issues, propose solutions/next steps and implementation;
- Review global/regional/local transfer pricing documentation;
- Prepare and coordinate junior colleagues to prepare: transfer pricing documentation, complex economic searches, transfer pricing planning analyses, and applications for Advance Pricing Agreements;
- Actively contribute to developing junior colleagues’ training, and delivering internal technical presentations;
- Assist in all other aspects of transfer pricing projects such as transfer pricing controversy assistance.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted, in a maximum of 3 weeks. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.