Embedded SW Test Engineer for ADAS Computing Platform, Engineering Center, Cluj / Bucharest
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor or master's degree in computer science, Automation Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics or comparable;
- You have at least 2 years of experience in Software Testing for Embedded Systems;
- You have a Proactive mentality and are a self-driven individual;
- You have a high level of flexibility;
- You have an Open communication and Open Feedback mindset;
- You are eager to learn and develop yourself;
- English - a good level is mandatory.
Nice to have:
- C/C++ Basic SW testing experience;
- Scripting know-how;
- ECU HW know-how;
- Continuous Testing experience;
- Programming languages: CAPL, C.
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
We are currently looking for an Embedded Software Test Engineer to be part of our team.
In the Hardware related Software Group, we are building the next generation of ADAS Computing Platform ECUs used for Driver Assistance Systems and Automated Driving.
We are responsible for Testing low-level prototype software, running on state-of-the-art SoCs (System on a Chip).
Our focus is on the quality of the SW products, as well as the integration with specific HW.
We test and oversee the products from prototype to series production.
In your role you will:
- Perform SWE.6 and SYS.4 testing;
- Review requirements with focus on testability;
- Develop and implement relevant Test Cases & Scripts;
- Develop proof of concepts for HiL test infrastructure;
- Be responsible for test execution, analysis of reports and documentation;
- Work with and test Classic AUTOSAR modules;
- Onboard and train new colleagues;
- Foster Continuous Innovation.
- Vector CANoe, vTestStudio;
- SoC (uP & uC);
- PCIe, CAN, Ethernet;