Production Technology Engineer - Manufacturing TM
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services
* Design, CAD modeling, tolerance calculation, simulation and drawing creation of the specified products; Prepare new concept for production lines and define layout;
* Finding new suppliers, implement new concept with the team;
* Ensuring all special processes are running within specified quality targets (dispensing, glueing and thermal paste), selective soldering, milling);
* Support for new product and/or process introduction;
* Support production for continuous improvement of processes;
* Technical support for all customers audits;
* Optimize existing design by various techniques (reverse engineering, benchmarking etc.) and offer engineering support and expertise in order to reach a better cost, quality, reliability and manufacturability.
* Escalate all processes related problems according to escalation procedure.
* University Degree in Technical field;
* 2 year experience in manufacturing engineering;
* Experience in manufacturing processes;
* Good automation knowledge;
* Experience in Automotive is a plus;
* Advanced English knowledge;
* Ability to work independently;
* Team player.