Software Build & Integration Engineer in AN (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Software Build & Integration Engineer in AN (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
"Each one of us can contribute to a better future. You can join us and buld it !" "We develop BCM Systems (Body Control Modules). We enable features for the drivers like: Interior-Exterior light, Wiper- Washer, Personalization, Diagnosis, Flash Over The Air. The goal of this kind of systems goes in the direction of Safe, Secured & Comfort for the end customers. Working for the future platforms, while writing code we write a piece of future electrical mobility. Contributing for a cleaner, safer & intelligent future.
* Set up, configure, maintain the Configuration Management and Build environments and tools;
* Develop and maintain continuous build, integration, and test environments;
* Creating and delivering a working and tested SW on project HW samples;
* Collaborate closely with other software engineers in Romania, Germany & Serbia. A mentor will support you to get familiarized with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This is what it takes to be successful as Senior Software Developer:
* Diploma/Degree/Masters in Computer Science/Engineering or a related discipline;
* Specialization or related experience in development of complex embedded systems;
* Experience in embedded SW development and debugging using ANSI C;
* Good understanding of real-time system architecture/design, HW related SW development using microcontrollers, HW boards, PCBs;
* Experience in embedded development tools (emulators, analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc.),software configuration management tools / version control tools and continuous integration;
* Customer-oriented and able to work under tight schedules.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services