Application Specialist for License management in Operation (TM)
Do you want to be part of a Central R&D Operation team? These should spark your interest:
* Responsible for providing reports and statistics regarding the tools license usage and costs to management;
* Support management in license cost analysis (historical & actual data) providing also forecast & budget data;
* Responsible to collect data and analyze multiple licensing models for identifying best price / usage scenarios in complete AN organization;
* Support AN organization with common license acquisition topics for several suppliers in close connection with Automotive IT and Purchasing;
* When requested, support AN organization with development of low or medium complexity modules and/or scripts especially for Excel, PowerBI applications;
* Supports and contributes to the applications upgrade to new versions as roll out in AN organization;
* Keeps close contact with other Business Units and Automotive IT license management team for identification of best practices offering support in roll out for AN organization.
This is what it takes to be a successful in Central R&D Operation team:
* University degree in business, engineering or similar;
* Basic understanding of different SW licensing models;
* Understanding of general tools used in embedded development is an advantage;
* Basic understanding of finance and budgeting terms is welcome;
* Besides very good experience with Microsoft Office tools, experience of writing scripts in Office Tools (VBA, advanced formulas and queries) is required;
* Experience with PowerBI applications would be an advantage;
* Very good communication skills in English;
* Good analytical skills;
* Good presentation skills.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services