Piping Engineer - Hybrid Work
AECOM is a global network of experts working with clients, communities and colleagues to develop and implement innovative solutions to the world’s most complex challenges.
Delivering clean water and energy. Building iconic skyscrapers. Planning new cities. Restoring damaged environments. Connecting people and economies with roads, bridges, tunnels and transit systems. Designing parks where children play. Helping governments maintain stability and security.
We connect expertise across services, markets, and geographies to deliver transformative outcomes. Worldwide, we design, build, finance, operate and manage projects and programs that unlock opportunities, protect our environment and improve people’s lives.
Imagine it. Delivered.
- Have experience (5-7 years) in mechanical / pipeline engineering and the design of details.
- Have experience in 2D and 3D mechanical modeling and design activities.
- Experience in 2D (AutoCAD and MicroStation) and 3D modeling systems using AutoCAD Plant 3D, CadWorx, OpenPlant , Revit will be an advantage.
- Have experience with American standards and codes will be an advantage.
- Ability to collect data from the site for As Built documentation.
- Good understanding of P&IDs.
- Good knowledge of pipe supports design.
- Good understanding of equipment and piping specifications.
- Capability to read and understand vendor drawings.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly.
- Ability to interface with other disciplines.
- Problem solving skills.
- General learning and decision-making abilities.
- Concern for the improvement of professional training.
- Responsibility, conscientiousness, rigor in carrying out the tasks and self-motivated.
- Cooperation with other colleagues, teamwork.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English is required as well as advanced software skills - preferably AutoCAD Plant 3D and CadWorx
Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or in a related field
Job Category: Engineering - Mechanical