Landscape Architect I - Hybrid Work
AECOM is a global network of experts working with clients, communities and colleagues to develop and implement innovative solutions to the world’s most complex challenges.
Delivering clean water and energy. Building iconic skyscrapers. Planning new cities. Restoring damaged environments. Connecting people and economies with roads, bridges, tunnels and transit systems. Designing parks where children play. Helping governments maintain stability and security.
We connect expertise across services, markets, and geographies to deliver transformative outcomes. Worldwide, we design, build, finance, operate and manage projects and programs that unlock opportunities, protect our environment and improve people’s lives.
Imagine it. Delivered.
- Good spoken and written English Skills are essential.
- A qualified practitioner with a minimum of 2-3 years post-graduate experience in a multi-disciplinary, consulting firm as a Landscape Architect.
- Growing proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Adobe Graphic suite (InDesign, photoshop, illustrator) as well as MS Office Suite is required.
- Strong experience in 3D modelling packages (3D AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, Lumion) is advantageous.
- Demonstrated design consulting experience – working experience within a multi-disciplinary design studio would be highly advantageous.
- A strong designer with confidence across a range of technical skills and software packages.
- Ability to work under own initiative with established timeframes and a high degree of accuracy.
- A team player - demonstrated skills in working collaboratively in a team studio environment.
- A proactive, positive, and enthusiastic professional with a drive to deliver high-quality project outcomes for our clients.
- Multi-tasking and a proficiency in time-management on day-to-day tasks is essential.
- A strong sense team ethic, a willingness to learn and a desire to work in a dynamic, deadline driven team environment.
- Openness to learn and adapt to our way of working.
- Collaborate closely with local and international teams on the project delivery.
- Prepare detailed design plans, layouts, elevations, cross-sections, and other documents.
- Cooperate with quantity surveyors, engineers, and other design professionals.
Job Category: Architecture and Design
We are expanding our multidisciplinary design team involved in a wide range of projects Worldwide.
The architectural group is looking for colleagues to involve them in projects across various geographies with many of them covering all design phases, from scratch to construction phase and are being developed at the highest level of technical expertise, BIM, and collaborative working. We offer a diversity of tasks to develop your skills from master planning, architecture, interior, presentation, and graphic design as well as possibility to learn new software. If you are driven and focused on your development, coordination and project management are at hand for you no matter your level of experience.
We are looking for a motivated professional who has strong attention to detail with well-developed interpersonal, presentation and communication skills who is able to maintain productive working relationships at all levels. Our team is driven to deliver for our clients, working hard and diligently in a close-knit and collaborative team environment. The successful candidate will have a passion for what they do and show great enthusiasm through their work.