System Engineer Internship for vehicle system and testing - SMY
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs System Engineer Internship for vehicle system and testing - SMY active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
As a System Engineer Intern you will be involved in the development of concepts/system in the Business Unit Commercial Vehicles and Services for the Timisoara location.
Do you want to be a System Engineer Intern? These should spark your interest:
* Tool installation and configuration;
* Development of internal tools/devices;
* Material tracking;
* Analyze customer and/or internal system requirements and create system integration plan;
* Decompose requirements to sub-system level and provide system test specification;
* Define system internal interworking requirements on sub-system level;
* Define system integration test plan;
* Run vehicle system integration tests and create reports;
* Provide support to system tester at deriving test-cases out of requirements;
* Solution finding for vehicle integration hurdles (first timer).
This is what it takes to be a successful System Engineer Intern:
* Enrolled University student, preferably in computer science, electrical engineering or software engineering or equivalent technical discipline;
* Basic know how on at least in one of the following areas: hardware, mechanics, software;
* Fast context switching;
* Good verbal and written communication skills in English;
* Driving license C category is considered an advantage.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for your learning period;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexible working hours for your studies.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.