Experienced Financial Auditor | Commercial or Financial Services Industries
Who we are?
KPMG Romania is one of the world’s leading providers of Audit, Tax and Advisory services. At KPMG we run our firm just as effectively as we support and strengthen our clients’ businesses. That means hiring talented people to help develop and manage our brand, publish our thought leadership, control our finances, run our IT infrastructure, and support our professionals in the field. KPMG Romania offers great opportunities to build a successful career.
When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career, you choose to inspire confidence and empower the change around you. KPMG ’s vision is to recruit extraordinary people and build extraordinary professionals.
We are currently seeking experienced financial auditors to join our Audit Teams.
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Economics/Polytechnics/Mathematics with focus on accounting - part or completed ACCA is a plus
- 2-5 years professional experience as a financial auditor in an audit firm (commercial or financial services industries)
- Strong knowledge of Romanian GAAP and IFRS
- Good knowledge of the Romanian market and the Romanian business environment
- Ability to produce quality work in a dynamic work environment
- Excellent written and spoken English and Romanian - other European languages will be considered a plus
- Great team spirit, questioning and coaching skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Should be a self-motivated person, eager to acquire experience and build a career in a professional environment and with a strong team spirit
- To work independently on Audit engagements
- To lead project teams working for Romanian and international clients
- To develop junior staff by providing on the job training, coaching and appropriate performance feedback
- To develop and maintain strong professional relationships with client representatives
What’s in it for you?
- YOU will be the decision maker.
- YOUR views will be recognized, appreciated and shared among firm.
- YOU will have the freedom of expression.
- YOU will have the right instruments to achieve breakthrough performance.
What else is in it for you?
- Continuous feedback from the people you work with, professional coaching and mentoring with any of the leaders in the firm.
- A fast paced environment and an extraordinary team with great mentoring opportunities.
- The possibility to fulfill your potential through various training courses and gain additional professional qualifications.
- A flexible workplace and working environment.
Working at KPMG is also about happy people and an internal culture that supports employees in following their passions through various activities and events. We also have numerous benefits to support your health, a flexible working schedule and many more advantages.
Confidentiality will be ensured to protect the interests of applicants.
Only preselected candidates will be invited to an interview.