Experienced Audit Associate with German | Audit Delivery Academy
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG active.
Vezi toate job-urile Experienced Audit Associate with German | Audit Delivery Academy active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
KPMG in Romania is one of the world’s leading providers of Audit, Tax and Advisory services. At KPMG we run our firm just as effectively as we support and strengthen our clients’ businesses. That means hiring talented people to help develop and manage our brand, publish our thought leadership, create new business, control our finances, run our IT infrastructure and support our professionals in the field. KPMG ’s vision is to recruit extraordinary people and build extraordinary professionals. When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in Audit, you choose to inspire confidence and empower the change around you. We are currently seeking Experienced Audit Associates with German to join our Audit Delivery Academy. Candidate profile:
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Economics/Polytechnics/Mathematics with a focus on accounting
- Nice to have between 6 months - 1 year professional experience as a financial auditor (financial services or commercial industries) Experience of the investment funds industry is a plus.
- Good knowledge of English (min. B1 level both spoken and written)
- Good knowledge of German (min. B1 level both spoken and written)
- Ability to produce quality work in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent questioning and knowledge sharing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- You should be a self-motivated person, eager to acquire experience and build a career in a professional environment and with a strong team spirit.
- Working on Audit Delivery Academy engagements under the direct coordination of audit teams in KPMG Luxembourg.
- Contributing to the business development of the portfolio of clients.
- Working in dedicated teams who handle the delivery of audit related tasks as instructed and based on the agreed audit program/service catalogue defined by the audit team in KPMG Luxembourg.
- Training new team members, as well as existing more junior staff, on various work related matters.
- Producing various reports required by more senior level staff or project managers.
- Contributing to relevant projects relating to enhancement of processes.
- Communicating effectively with our clients (audit teams in the KPMG Luxembourg office).
- Reporting to the project coordinator (team leader) and to the department manager.
- Carrying out any other task required by the role.
- You will be supported in your career progression through performance management, formal and informal training, personal development programs etc.
- You will have access to learning & development programs.
- You will have access to mobility programs and other career opportunities within the firm.
- The chance to work in a professional environment, exceptional opportunities for career growth, as well as a strong learning and development culture.
- Fast paced environment and a diverse team with great mentoring opportunities.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- A combination of great jobs to work on.
- Great colleagues to work with.
- Relevant professional development and training.
- Flexible workplace and work environment.
Confidentiality will be ensured to protect the interests of applicants. Only preselected candidates will be invited to an interview.