Audit Associate with German | Audit Delivery Academy
Who we are
KPMG is one of the world’s leading providers of Audit, Tax and Advisory services. At KPMG we run our firm just as effectively as we support and strengthen our clients’ businesses. That means hiring talented people to help develop and manage our brand, publish our thought leadership, control our finances, run our IT infrastructure, and support our professionals in the field.
When you choose KPMG as the place to start and build your career you should know that a well-defined career path is waiting for you. You will have access to a wide range of formal and informal training opportunities, as well as new programs that explore leadership skills from the very beginning of your career in KPMG. Being part of KPMG means having the chance to work with many supportive and talented people, who are willing to share their experience & expertise with you. We also put technology at the heart of our daily activities by exploring new innovative approaches and encouraging our people to be groundbreaking in their thinking.
When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in Audit, you choose to inspire confidence and empower the change around you. Making the right career choice is important. Finding the right place to do that is essential.
Are you a student or a recent graduate looking for a great start to your career in Audit?
Come as YOU are, WE are open for talent!
We are currently seeking Audit Associates with German to join our Audit Delivery Academy.
- Student or recent university graduate (Romanian or foreign universities) in Economics, Finance, Technology, Mathematics, IT, Law, Foreign Languages or a related discipline;
- Excellent written and spoken English and German - other languages will be considered a plus;
- Good communication and presentation skills, both verbally and in writing;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills;
- Curiosity and a lifelong learning mindset;
- Out of the box thinking;
- To be tech-savvy;
- Good judgment & decision-making skills;
- Business-oriented attitude, creativity and assertiveness;
- To be a good team player who takes ownership of their actions.
- Working on Audit Delivery Academy engagements under the direct coordination of audit teams in KPMG Luxembourg or Switzerland.
- Contributing to the business development of the portfolio of clients.
- Working in dedicated teams who handle the delivery of audit related tasks as instructed and based on the agreed audit program/service catalogue defined by the audit team in KPMG Luxembourg/Switzerland.
- Training new team members, as well as existing more junior staff, on various work related matters.
- Producing various reports required by more senior level staff or project managers.
- Contributing to relevant projects relating to enhancement of processes.
- Communicating effectively with our clients (audit teams in the KPMG Luxembourg/ Switzerland offices).
- Reporting to the project coordinator (team leader) and to the department manager.
- Carrying out any other task required by the role.
You’re about to start your life-time experience as an Audit Associate and you will be supporting audit work on real projects together with KPMG professionals and taking part in a professional learning & development scheme.
- You will be supported in your career progression through performance management, formal and informal training, personal development programs etc.
- You will have access to learning & development programs.
- You will have access to mobility programs and other career opportunities within the firm.
- The chance to work in a professional environment, exceptional opportunities for career growth, as well as a strong learning and development culture.
- Fast paced environment and a diverse team with great mentoring opportunities.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- A combination of great jobs to work on.
- Great colleagues to work with.
- Relevant professional development and training.
- Flexible workplace and work environment.
Recruitment Process There are several opportunities to join the firm whether you have professional experience or no experience at all. If you are interested in more than one location or more than one business group, you will have the chance to let your recruiter know once you have started the recruitment process.
Confidentiality will be ensured to protect the interests of applicants.
Only preselected candidates will be invited to an interview.