Landscape Architecture Designer II - Hybrid Work
AECOM is a global network of experts working with clients, communities and colleagues to develop and implement innovative solutions to the world’s most complex challenges.
Delivering clean water and energy. Building iconic skyscrapers. Planning new cities. Restoring damaged environments. Connecting people and economies with roads, bridges, tunnels and transit systems. Designing parks where children play. Helping governments maintain stability and security.
We connect expertise across services, markets, and geographies to deliver transformative outcomes. Worldwide, we design, build, finance, operate and manage projects and programs that unlock opportunities, protect our environment and improve people’s lives.
Imagine it. Delivered.
- Good spoken and written English Skills are essential.
- Ability to work under own initiative within established timeframes and with a high degree of accuracy.
- A qualified practitioner with a minimum of 2-3 years of post-graduate experience.
- Growing proficiency in using AutoCAD, Adobe Graphics Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), and MS Office Suite is required.
- Strong experience in 3D modeling packages (3D AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, Lumion, Rhino+Grasshopper) is advantageous.
- Demonstrated design consulting experience – working experience within a multi-disciplinary design studio would be highly advantageous.
- A team player - demonstrated skills in working collaboratively in a team studio environment.
- A proactive, positive, and enthusiastic professional with a drive to deliver high-quality project outcomes for our clients.
- Multi-tasking and proficiency in time management on day-to-day tasks are essential.
- A strong designer with confidence across various technical skills and software packages.
- A strong sense of team ethics, a willingness to learn, and a desire to work in a dynamic, deadline-driven team environment.
- Openness to learn and adapt to our way of working.
You will be required to:
- Collaborate closely with local and international teams on project delivery.
- Prepare detailed design plans, layouts, elevations, cross-sections, and other documents.
- Cooperate with quantity surveyors, engineers, and other design professionals.
- Fully engage with the project task and be willing to attend online meetings with colleagues operating in different time zones which may require occasional flexibility in work hours.
- Deliver high-quality work and be self-motivated to achieve the best outcomes for the project.
- Independently solve problems and seek clarification and assistance as required.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and the ability to provide thorough documentation reviews.
- Provide return briefs and work to defined scope, budgets, and timeframes.
We are expanding our multidisciplinary design team involved in a wide range of projects Worldwide.
The architectural group is looking for colleagues to involve them in projects across various geographies with many of them covering all design phases, from scratch to the construction phase, and are being developed at the highest level of technical expertise, BIM, and collaborative working. We offer a diversity of tasks to build your skills from master planning, architecture, interior, presentation, and graphic design as well as the possibility to learn new software. If you are driven and focused on your development, coordination and project management are at hand for you no matter your level of experience.
We are looking for a motivated professional who has strong attention to detail with well-developed interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills and is able to maintain productive working relationships at all levels. Our team is driven to deliver for our clients, working hard and diligently in a close-knit and collaborative team environment. The successful candidate will have a passion for what they do and show great enthusiasm through their work.