Junior ADAS Functions Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Spyrosoft active
View all jobs Junior ADAS Functions Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Spyrosoft - the fastest growing tech company in Europe according to Financial Times 1000 in 2021.
We are a global network of tech enthusiasts, spreading from US and Argentina across Europe (UK, Germany, Croatia, Poland) up to India. We deliver a variety of IT services (product design, enterprise solutions, embedded systems) to a number of European and American clients (IoT, Automotive, Media, Geospatial, Fin-Tech, and others). Right now, we are focusing on building our presence in Romania, with the center in Timisoara, with focus on Automotive industry.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in the software development of automotive electronics products
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Knowledge of product development engineering practices in automotive field
- Requirements management / decomposition. Experienced in use of requirements management tools. Familiar with concepts such as base lining, inheritance etc.
- Knowledge of MS Office package (especially Excel)
- Knowledge of analysis and engineering tools such as version control/configuration management, UML tools, static code check tools
- Knowledge of tools such as CANalyzer, CANoe, CANape, neoVI
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of ISO26262
- Knowledge of structured problem solving (8D) methods and/or techniques
- ADTF environment
- Enterprise Architect
ADAS Functions Engineer is providing technical effort for the development of ADAS/AD functions, in particular that the function is completed according to its specification, within the defined time frame, while following the applicable development process. This can also include the cross-functional coordination of defined work packages of the V-Model (requirements, design, implementation, testing) and delivery of the function(s) until the SOP. The Functions Engineer works with internal and external stakeholders including direct customer communication, to fulfill the customer milestones and the feature release plan.
- Is the technical support for the assigned function(s) related concerns and offers expertise to the function development team with support from project lead
- Executes the work packages for the assigned function(s) (requirements, design, implementation) and coordinates Software and System Test in collaboration with the SW and System Test Managers
- Provides work direction in alignment with Senior Engineer to the function development team members and external partners (supplier management) by assigning and tracking the tasks for his/her function on a regular basis
- Participates in regular function development team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges
- Is responsible for performing the analysis of function related requirements and standards in its responsibility field
- Supports structured problem-solving processes
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.