Solutions Architect for Capital Markets Technology LSE Plc
Take the next step in your career: Become a Solutions Architect!The role is for the LSE Plc Architecture team to assist in the architecture, design and governance of these applications.The projectCapital Markets Technology- LSE Plc - is the heart of the stock exchange. It provides core application development, engineering, service management and operations of all Equity technology platforms that underpin the London Stock Exchange and the services that it provides to its customers.In this role you will have the following responsibilities
- Be Involved in the architectural design of small to medium sized projects consistent with long term IT strategy.
- Ensure the architecture is communicated, understood, and adhered to by the project team. Works on multiple projects and manages time effectively, proactively assessing risk and dependencies
- Partner with peer architects on large projects to provide ongoing architecture oversight throughout the development lifecycle, after the overall architecture has been developed and communicated.
- Be Involved in the production of Architecture impact and Solution Architecture documents.
- Identify technical risks and supports mitigation.
- Review technical designs to ensure compliance to standard
- Be part of the technical team in project planning sessions with senior clients, business analysts, and team members
- Using your attention to detail, you will seek to help and co-operate with internal customers in order to develop productive, professional relationships with the business
- You will identify solutions and explore alternatives outside familiar approaches.
- Develop logical, realistic plan to meet objectives.
- 3+ years software development experience
- 1+ year application design experience and some background in Application Architecture
- 1 + year of design or developing applications using AWS / Azure / Google
- Good understanding of designing highly resilient multi region applications
- Good knowledge of messaging (Kafka), CICD (Jenkins, Ansible)and monitoring tooling(Datadog) and integration.
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
1 additional day off for your Birthday
Annual wellness allowance
Share Purchase Plan
Medical Health Insurance
Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
Pillar 3 Private Pension
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.