Senior IT Project Manager - IT Security Projects with German
_VOIS (Vodafone Intelligent Solutions) is a strategic arm of Vodafone Group Plc, creating value and enhancing quality and efficiency across 28 countries, and operating from 6 locations: Albania, Egypt, Hungary, India, Romania, and the UK.
Over 26,000 highly skilled individuals are dedicated to being Vodafone Group’s partner of choice for talent, technology, and transformation. We deliver the best services across IT, Care, Business Intelligence Services, HR, Finance, Supply Chain, HR Operations, and many more. Established in 2006, _VOIS has evolved into a global, multi-functional organisation, a Centre of Excellence for Intelligent Solutions focused on adding value and delivering business outcomes for Vodafone.
_VOIS is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We celebrate differences and we welcome and value diverse people and insights. We believe that being authentically human and inclusive powers our employees’ growth and enables them to create positive impact for themselves and society. We do not discriminate based upon age, colour, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, and national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Excellent Project Management skills (methodologies and tools) proven by track record of at least 2 years in a Technology environment
- Advanced communication skills on all aspects of project delivery & ability to report at a senior level
- Strong leader, able to efficiently facilitate meetings
- Excellent ability to engage, influence and motivate teams
- Extensive experience of project management in remote international matrix environments
- Good understanding of IT Infrastructure concepts ( Servers, Storages, Data Bases, IP Network, Security).
- Preferably experience in Agile methodology
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- All aspects of Project Management (including scope definition, detailed project planning, vendor management, budget management, building and managing international matrix teams and stakeholder management) of one or more projects deployments
- Ensure adherence to the governance process.
- Able to demonstrate best practice in all aspects of project management.
- Accurate progress reporting and risk/issue management with timely and effective escalation
- Engagement and management of numerous external third parties
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – a hybrid approach
- Medical and dental services for you and your family
- Life and hospitalization insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- Subscription to LinkedIn learning and other powerful Learning Platforms
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
- Special Paternal Program (4 months of paid leave for fathers of newborns)