A Snapshot of Your Day
As a Delegation Consultant, you will perform and execute a defined range of administrative and advisory tasks related to global mobility and delegation activities according to predetermined guidelines and procedures.
How You'll Make an Impact
- Ensure on time delegations of the Romanian hub field staff
- Support the Hub (Department) Lead in Romania in processes and administrative tasks
- Coordinate tax documents with vendors, assist with tax payment to authority and extraction of year end data remuneration
- Prepare monthly delegation allowances & instruct payroll to start and stop assignment allowances/one time assignment payments
- Keep internal records updated
- Execute the SE delegation process by filling in SE internal tools, preparing and providing supporting documents
- Interact/communicate with various stakeholders (field staff, Romanian HR, Global Mobility Services (GMM), Regional Units in countries of installation, EC Resource Managers in headquarter, EC Hub Lead Romania and the commercial counterpart, Central Functions (e.g., Legal, Tax, Security, Environmental, Health and Safety, etc.) Site Managements, Commercial Project Managers, embassies, visa providers, etc.)
- Draft delegation contracts
- Instruct payroll to start and stop assignment allowances or one time assignment payments
- Support in managing travel expense claims
- Identify and builds relationships with international service providers
- Order working clothes and administer working tools
- Other administrative tasks
What You Bring
- Strong organizational skills, as well as attention to details and analytical thinking
- Self-starter, team player with good communication skills and ability to work & communicate to all levels within the organization
- Some awareness of HR, Payroll or Mobility technologies & applications will be advantageous
- Proactive, pragmatic, with great ability to prioritize tasks
- Fluent in English
- Very good communication skills
- IT literate (Outlook, Office 365)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in travel management, working in intercultural environments & dealing with external customers
- Global Mobility/delegation experience desirable
About the Team
Our Gas Services division offers Low-emission power generation through service and decarbonization. Zero or low emission power generation and all gas turbines under one roof, steam turbines and generators. Decarbonization opportunities through service offerings, modernization, and digitalization of the fleet.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
Rewards / Benefits
- The opportunity to engage in an exciting environment on challenging projects.
- Strong professional support and working with colleagues around the world.
- Professional development opportunities within the company.
- To be part of a growing function with a dynamic, informal and inspiring working environment in a position that entails a large responsibility.