This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs R&D_Internship_Advanced Purchasing_Sibiu_VED active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu: Click here to watch our location movie!
Check out your future responsibilities below
* Support the Advanced team to fulfill the project targets in regards to planning and steering of raw material and component acquisitions;
* Offer support in carrying out supplier evaluation to focus on the best suppliers and improve the current supplier base;
* Follow-up on supplier and material status; Manage the communication with the suppliers regarding the status of the project;
* Ensure the maintenance of common drives and files.
* Student in the field of industrial engineering or business economics or comparable
* Confident in handling the MS Office programs
* Very good knowledge of English
* High motivation, flexibility, creativity, team-, organizational- and communicational skills
Comp & Ben:
* Remuneration and meal vouchers;
* Canteen with discounts;
* Specific training on the job and mentoring program;
* The possibility to complete a diploma project supported by us;
* Flexible working schedule;
* Wellness & sport centers discounts.
* Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
* Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
* Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
* Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
* Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services