Global Category Packaging Specialist_Sibiu_Purchasing
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu: Click here to watch our location movie!
Check out your future responsibilities below
Development of suppliers strategy and defining the annual supplier list for the allocated material group. Ensure documentation and implementation of the supplier strategy, considering relevant BA's and on a worldwide level Conduct market analysis and supports the supplier strategy definition with cross functional partners Initiate the New Supplier Introduction Process Ensure fulfillment of all necessary requirements by negotiating and concluding contracts with the respective suppliers Actively influences the sourcing process during development phase & result by: * Supplier selection * Negotiation of prices and commercial conditions * Preparing Sourcing decision Sheet Perform annual negotiations to constantly improve the cost situation
* Background: economics, business, international relations, engineering, SCM;
* Advanced negotiation skills / Experience min 3 years in Purchasing and/or SCM;
* English language- advanced;
* Project management abilities
* German language is a plus;
Comp & Ben:
* Pay for Performance;
* Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
* Referral Bonus;
* Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
* Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
* Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
* Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
* Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
* Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
* Community Events;
* Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
* Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
* Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
* Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
* Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
In the time frame 1999 - 2021, Continental invested over i 2 billion in its Romanian operations. All three group sectors of the corporation are represented in Romania. The company has six production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab and Iasi. Continental has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed more than 17.500 colleagues by the end of 2021, out of which more than a third are engineers.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.