Flash Bootloader Software Developer - CES (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Flash Bootloader Software Developer - CES (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Continental Engineering Services (CES) is active worldwide as an independently operating provider of comprehensive engineering services.
The segment "Interior Functions" develops embedded system solutions for all interior functions in all kinds of vehicles. We develop by integration of existing components stable and fast solutions for use in small series and special vehicles.
We are always seeking useful applications beyond the automotive area and also offer a range of conceptual and feasibility studies. Our portfolio of innovative products offers flexible and customization solutions across the automotive and non-automotive markets.
The responsibilities of our new colleague will be:
* understand project/client requirements;
* implement, integrate and validate software components;
* development should be compliant with Continental process including activities like: software design, requirement implementation, modules specification and test, documentation, reviews and test reposts;
* active member of an Agile team. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University Degree (Electronics, Computer science or equivalent);
* advanced embedded C programming skills;
* good knowledge in areas: booting, firmware update, diagnosis;
* technology: TCP, CAN, UDS, microcontrollers;
* programming areas: partitions, memory allocation/optimization, communication stack/protocol, real time systems, possible SW components integration;
* operating with: catalogs (diagnosis, commands, errors, etc), frames, traces, debugger, binary file format, endianess, use drivers;
* specific tools: flashing tools, diagnosis tools, Scripting (batch, Pyton, Pearl, Yamm, etc), CANoe, Jira, Git, Gerrit;
* specifications: internal specs, from customer, datasheets from suppliers (parts, uC), Protocol specifications (incl. ISO standards).
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life
* Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile
* Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.