SW Developer - Telematics
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Wipro Engineering and RD active.
Vezi toate job-urile SW Developer - Telematics active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
In Romania, Wipro has development centers in Bucharest and Timisoara and is present since more than 10 years. Today, the company's facilities in Romania serve more than 30 clients in Europe, supported by over 1200 employees. Wipro's clients in Romania span across the retail and consumer goods, healthcare, manufacturing and telecom industries, among others.Cerinte
• C++ professional and high-quality Programming (including OOP concepts)
• Experience in multi thread/multi process development
• Familiarity with MISRA coding rules
• Experience with software versioning management systems (GIT, SVN)
• Experience in automotive embedded systems software development
• Experience in Linux and/or Android
• Good programming knowledge with C#, Java in addition to C++
• Knowledge of UML (Unified Modeling Language, e.g. Enterprise Architect)
• Good knowledge of tracking tools, like Atlassian/Jira
• Familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies
• Used any Inter Process Communication, like D-Bus
• Experience in Telematics applications (Modem management and services) is preferred
• Creation and implementation of functional specifications
• Design and implementation of embedded software solutions
• Analysis of SW requirements
• Creation and updating of module descriptions
• Planning and execution of module tests
• Following-up the Software Defects fixing
• Supporting software development processes following automotive SPICE and ISO26262 where applicable
• Supporting and improving developing methods and tools
• Intensive technical exchange with colleagues and customers
• Excellent career development opportunities, working in challenging projects and using some of the best technologies;
• An international and multicultural working environment, in a prestigious and growing company;
• Being part of a young, dynamic, and motivated team;
• Continuous and self-paced learning opportunities to enhance your professional and soft skills;
• Competitive compensation package, including performance and holiday bonuses;
• Strong flexible benefits package that you can tailor to your own needs;
• Premium insurance to medical services;
• Flexible work time and location, including some of the coolest offices;
• Friendly and chill atmosphere and company culture.
The product developed in collaboration with one of our key partners, is the new generation Telematics box implementing Emergency Call functionalities and enabling connectivity within the vehicle.
It offers a variety of connected services to control and monitoring the vehicle from remote, thus bringing the “Internet of Things” concept to the vehicle. Connectivity is granted by 4G/LTE smart-modem.