43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
ServiceNow ITSM Discovery Integration Lead
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
In this role you will refine and implement the criteria for our IT infrastructure in multiple domain areas.
- Work to ensure discovery automation is configured to collect the necessary data to populate the ServiceNow CMDB and create and maintain service maps over time
- Plan, design, deploy, and manage ServiceNow Discovery and Service Mapping solutions for both On-Premises and Cloud resources
- Create, and manage the Service Mapping configuration, including schedules, credentials, mid-servers and patterns
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of plans for both project and operational activities
- Work with technical support team to help resolve issues related to discovery schedules and mapping solutions
- Work with 2nd level team to help resolve issues related to discovery schedules and mapping solutions
- Participate in internal or customer meetings as required, adding value as and when required.
- Min 3 years of experience with implementation and configuration of Service-Now and/or discovery tool;
- Experience in supporting and discovery of foundational CI data for the CMDB.
- Experience in defining and proposing discovery architecture for complex environment.
- Good knowledge of Discovery, MID Server Architecture, Probes, Sensors, Identifiers & Business rules.
- Good knowledge of discovery tool's role / importance from SAM, HAM and Application Modelling perspective.
- Experience with trouble shoot issues with discovery (Windows, Unix, Network devices, Storage, Databases, Cloud Servers).
- Working knowledge of WMI, Subnet masks, SNMP, MIBs etc. is a must.
- Good communication, written and documentation skills to gather requirements from customers, process owners and cross platform teams.
Nice to have
- Ability to design and implement integrations using ServiceNow Integration Hub and custom integration using REST API, import sets, etc. to enrich CMDB
- Ability to perform ServiceNow platform development using ServiceNow APIs, ServiceNow Workflows, UI Pages, UI Macros, Business Scripts, Client Scripts, UI Scripts, UI Actions, UI Policies, Script Includes and Security Rules
- Knowledge of Infrastructure / Networking.
- Knowledge of IT Service Management.
- ITIL V3 Foundation / ITIL V4 Foundation
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- 25 days' holiday per year
- 1 additional day off for your Birthday
- Annual wellness allowance
- Share Purchase Plan
- Medical Health Insurance
- Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
- Dental Coverage
- Life insurance
- Pillar 3 Private Pension
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits
- Volunteering Events
- Team Buildings
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Raporteaza eroarea la