Process Engineer for testing equipment
Let's turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Every year, several thousands of young people on practical placements with Bosch experience daily work at first hand. With this long term internship opportunity they are actively integrated into projects and are fully incorporated in the daily work of one of the world's largest industrial corporations. The new specialist experience you gather will help you choose the future focus of your studies and the way you wish to launch your professional career. One thing is sure: Exciting and interesting tasks await you!
- Engineering background
- Good analytics skill
- Good communication/ cooperation skills
- Request continuous feedback from the production to collect the actual status/ issues of the line production
- Very good English language skills (spoken/written)
- Good knowledge in problem solving
- Very good planning skills (PPAP's document's and hardware/software preparation)
- Transport package - granted monthly for employees who have domicile more than 35 km away (according to Google Maps) compared to the location of Bosch Automotive SRL.
- Relocation package - one-time payment allocated for relocation expenses, equivalent to the gross salary for two months (applying taxes related), being considered in the calculation of the initial salary from employment. This one is required within 6 months of employment, physical proof of relocation
- Electronic card for holiday vouchers
- Electronic card for gift vouchers
- Spring bonus
- Electronic card for meal vouchers
- 25 days off per year - the balance between personal life and the professional one is essential for us, therefore we offer you 25 vacation days / year.
- Christmas gift vouchers for children
- Recommendation bonus
- First childbirth - a premium is granted by the company for the birth of a child.
- Flexible schedule - 6 or 8 hours (time slot you must be in company: 09: 00-14: 00).
- Performance bonus - we want to motivate you with a bonus for your individual performance.
- Loyalty bonus - awarded as a one-time payment of 5 years, respectively 10 years of experience in the company.
- Summer bonus
- Transport bonus
- Bosch projects that take you out of your comfort zone - we work on projects from start to finish and we take full responsibility for the development of our products.
- Opportunity to attend conferences - networking and exchanging ideas are an essential part of our professional life, so we invite you to attend local technical conferences and workshops.
- Internal development programs - experts and leaders need to continuously develops. That's why we have programs within the company development for project managers, shift managers and experts.
- Trainings and certifications - your professional development and is a priority for us, so we invite you to participate at national and international technical trainings and soft skills.
- Language courses - a new language is the key to a new world and we encourage you to attend these language courses in the company.
- Medical services - health is the priority for us, so we offer medical services in the factory premises, insurance medical consultation and consultations at the Medical Center.
- The Living in Blaj program - being active helps with on-site performance therefore we offer discounts for sports activities: zumba, aerobics, pillates, gyms, tennis, basketball, volleyball.
- Diversity and multicultural mentality - are represented over 10 different nationalities and several languages are spoken by our colleagues. Diversity Day is a special day dedicated to sharing diversity our cultural experiences.
- Seniority Bonus - awarded for uninterrupted seniority from company as a permanent percentage (2% for 3-6 years old; 3% for 6-9 years old; 5%> for 9 years).
Experience in Testing process and process control, Structured and analyctical problem solving approach, Experience with Bosch Quality standards (14-Q principles), BPS and System CIP experience.
- Responsible for running the processes in the described parameters and continuously improvement of the processes parameters;
- Responsible for the correct application of applicable legal rules, Bosch standards and safety and labor protection criteria when intervening and / or defining processes;
- Defines and describes the processes performs the parameter sheet on test analyzes and /or on the basis of the lead plant experience and /or specifications received from the supplier;
- Performing tests, document them, make the lessons learned and maintain a history of these tests;
- Defines the parts list and the technical maintenance standard to improve the machine and transfers the information to the TEF department for the order;
- Responsible for the preparation of the necessary documentation / obtaining the assimilation of the processes;
- Prepares process standards from production lines;
- Has permanent contact with the international production network;
- Defines, tracks process / production parameters and the technical cycle of the process;
- Analyzes the deviations of processes and minimizes their impact;
- Calculates TEK (technical capacity) for processes, according to the regulations in force;
- Standard leadplant implementation with reference to processes;
- Defines and improves based on the requirements of the production department, taking into account the legal and Bosch legal rules in force and QDC (Quality Delivery and Cost);
- Defines and improves based on the analysis from the analysis team or audits from the client;
- Maintains permanent contact with suppliers for eventual process improvements;
- Proposes improvements for the production processes / lines in accordance with policy deployments or directly from the hierarchical superior;
- Other tasks and responsibilities specific to the position, with a temporary character, set by the hierarchical superior.