Junior Client Service Analyst (Tax Compliance)
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
• Bachelor/Master degree or Graduate in Accountancy, Tax, Finance or Economics;
•Fluency in spoken and written English (C1).
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to use their initiative, manage high workload effectively and meet deadlines.
• Attention to detail and focus on quality whilst ensuring efficiency and maintaining a high work output.
• Strong numerical skills. Clear ability to understand, analyse and process numerical data.
• Ability to follow set processes, while keeping a critical mind-set, spot potential improvements and communicate clearly to management.
• Very strong organizational and administrative abilities
• Ability to manage and adapt to regular process and workload changes.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Reviewing international statements for professional and private income.
• Entering data into Microsoft Excel templates to determine tax form inputs.
• Managing workload in a time pressured environment and accurately recording status in workflow databases.
• Updating Deloitte specific technology and becoming a super user of that system.
• Taking ownership of allocated projects or tasks.
As a Junior Client Service Analyst in in the Tax compliance support team, you will assist with the completion of forms relating to tax, checking details on forms against source documentation as well as other related tasks. This includes extracting data from clients’ international statements, entering data into Excel and other tools to perform calculations and ensuring quality standards are met. You would interact and work with colleagues in Switzerland and India.
While working with you will:
- Get real exposure to working within an international environment
- Work with Deloitte professionals around the Globe
- Develop a critical mind-set with the ability to spot potential process improvements
Prior knowledge of tax concepts or financial principles is not necessary. You will receive training, allowing you to learn all the necessary skills on the job.
What you can expect from us
• Classroom and on the job training
• Diversified client portfolio in an international environment.
• We offer you a varied and challenging role in a fast growing company.
• Given our customer base, our projects have a strong international flavor and offer you the chance to be self-motivated and creative.
Global Employer Services (GES) service line forms part of the Deloitte Tax practice. GES comprises over 2,400 tax professionals in 28 countries across Europe, serving companies who have employees whose jobs require them to travel internationally. We provide taxation advice and compliance services to both the corporate entity and their globally mobile employees to ensure compliance with home and host country tax regulations.
The Regional Delivery Centre in Bucharest was created in 2017 to provide invaluable support to client facing professionals throughout Europe. By centralising standard processes and administrative support, as well as assistance on more technical aspects of tax compliance we are seeking to drive process change and efficient working across the practice. The Regional Delivery Centre continues to grow and develop as our range of services expands.