Plant Intern Engineering_Sibiu_IE
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Plant Intern Engineering_Sibiu_IE active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu: Click here to watch our location movie!
Apply until 10/20/2022
Check out your future responsibilities below
* create tools to support day by day work
* support with creating and maintaining documentation
* extract data from system
* help in the development of new production equipment
* Microsoft Office( Word, Excell, Power Point, ...)
* C/C++ programming
* English good speaking and writing
* C# programming is a plus
* SQL, mySQL
Compensation & Benefits:
* Remuneration and meal vouchers;
* Canteen with discounts;
* Specific training on the job and mentoring program;
* The possibility to complete a diploma project supported by us;
* Flexible working schedule;
* Wellness & sport centers discounts.
* Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
* Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
* Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
* Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
* Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD). In the time frame 1999 - 2021, Continental invested over i 2 billion in its Romanian operations. All three group sectors of the corporation are represented in Romania. The company has six production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab and Iasi. Continental has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed more than 17.500 colleagues by the end of 2021, out of which more than a third are engineers.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.