Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
We are seeking a curious, intuitive, and self-motivated communicator to support internal communications on channels, content creation and campaigns for squads from Workplace department in participating at their Dailies (Scrum) and Sprint reviews to retrieve the updates and creating appropriate communication for the various stakeholder categories: User, OE IT-Representatives, OE-Management/CIO’s, WPS-Management, H4 Strategy, WPS colleagues. The colleague would join the virtual Chapter for Comms Experts, for aligning on the overall and specific comms strategy and methods, but also being part of the product squad. This role requires excellent project management skills, relationship building, problem solving and communication skills. The role would suit a detail-orientated people person with a passion for internal communication and connecting employees.
- Develop the communication strategy for assigned projects and actively contribute in the communicators community
- Implement internal communication strategies corelating content, tools, channels, timelines, etc.
- Develop and distribute communication templates and materials on various internal channels
- Prepare, compile and create content for internal communication, i.e. composing, editing, and producing communications for internal target groups including, but not limited to event presentations and content, scripts & storyboards for video/podcasts, intranet articles, newsletters etc.
- Prioritize new communication topics and how they integrate in the current communication plan
- Cooperate and collaborate with other internal communication stakeholders within Allianz on projects topics (e.g. corporate communication, end users, SPOCs, customers in Operating Entities)
- In case of incidents, supporting the product team by sharing communications expertise and effective incident communications practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Communications, Journalism, or related field
- Knowledge of MS-PowerPoint, MS-Excel, Office 365
- 2+ years of project management or communications experience
- Native fluency in written and spoken English – German is a plus
- Experience with a wide range of digital communication tools and channels
- Proven ability to create and summarize content of complex nature
- Good writing skills
- Well-developed listening and communications skills
- Social media proficiency
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Attention to details
- Flexibility and the ability to work with new tools
- Fixed salary compensation along with fixed benefits.
- Flexible benefits that can be individually customized, so that they best suit your needs.
- Additional vacation days (work tenure, Allianz tenure, special events, Paid day for child medical check-up)
- Rewards and Recognition Program (Team Excellence Award, Anniversary Awards, Above & Beyond Awards, Thank you for your contribution!)
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Employee Referral Program
- Exclusive Deals & Discounts
- Share Purchase Plan
- Allowances for special events (Birth Allowance, Losing a Family Member)
- Parking lot (limited parking spaces, reservation system)
- Open cafeteria on each floor (coffee, tea, water, fruits)
- Relaxation areas (on each floor) & Gaming area
- Flexible working program
- Medical services
- Private pension
- Internal Tourism
- Smart Experiences
- Meal Tickets
- Transportation vouchers
- Cultural events
- Gifts and giveaways