Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
We are hiring a talented Financial Accountant - Accounting Analytics & Closing Management to join our team in Bucharest office. The role is part of Bucharest Financial Hub which provide finance related services to various Allianz entities around the globe.
- Responsibility for selected special topics, such as Closing process or disclosures (. leasing or investment related)
- Carrying out regular reviews, planning and analysis tasks of IFRS results
- Ad-hoc reporting, ad-hoc analysis and projects
- Processing specific accounting related requests within the Finance function of AZ Group
- Driving improvements and implementation of global operation processes and quality assurance as well as the development of global policies and procedures regarding the areas of accounting in IFRS
- Strong academic background (preferably Accounting, Business Administration, Economics)
- Good ability to interact with different stakeholders
- Good knowledge of IFRS and regulatory reporting (Knowledge in German GAAP is a plus)
- Good experience with SAP
- Fluent in English (German is a plus)
- Excellent technical and analytical skills, logical in approach and high attention to detail
- Expertise in IFRS Consolidation and SAP consolidation software
- Knowledge in IFRS 17 would be an advantage
- ACCA, CECCAR or similar diplomas are a plus
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to adapt to on-going change and work in a fast-paced, deadline intensive environment
- Pro-active behavior
- Strong analytical, communication and influence skills
- Strong interpersonal, intercultural, communication and organizational skills
- Flexibility to work with different regions worldwide
- Ability to think in processes and process dependencies as well as ensure deliverables are connected with operating plans
- Strong ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and proven “can do” attitude
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with fixed benefits.
- Flexible benefits that can be individually customized, so that they best suit your needs.
Fixed Benefits - We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal wellbeing and professional growth.
- Additional vacation days (work tenure, Allianz tenure, special events, Paid day for child medical check-up)
- Rewards and Recognition Program (Team Excellence Award, Anniversary Awards, Above & Beyond Awards, Thank you for your contribution!)
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Employee Referral Program
- Exclusive Deals & Discounts
- Share Purchase Plan
- Allowances for special events (Birth Allowance, Losing a Family Member)
- Parking lot (limited parking spaces, reservation system)
- Open cafeteria on each floor (coffee, tea, water, fruits)
- Relaxation areas (on each floor) & Gaming area
- Flexible working program
FlexiBenefits - We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring your proper work-life balance.
- Medical services
- Private pension
- Internal Tourism
- Smart Experiences
- Meal Tickets
- Transportation vouchers
- Cultural events
- Gifts and giveaways
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.