Software Project Leader for CES (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Software Project Leader for CES (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Continental Engineering Services is expanding activities in Eastern Europe and plans to establish a dedicated organization to address potential customers and business development opportunities in the region.
We are looking to hire in our location in Timisoara an experience and motivated Software Project Leader. Engineering Competence:
* Instrument Clusters & Head-up displays;
* Climate & Haptic Control;
* Connectivity & Multimedia;
* Gesture recognition & Augmented reality;
* Working with automotive technologies of the future premium cars; Position responsibilities:
* Responsible for project execution in compliance with CES processes and SPICE standard;
* Coordinating and controlling project activities: estimating effort, allocating resources, planning the execution of tasks in order to meet due dates (often with very tight deadlines);
* Developing technical solutions in his area of responsibility;
* Managing the implementation and testing of SW code;
* Monitoring and reporting the progress of the SW project;
* Operating in an international project team.
* University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics);
* 5+ years experience in embedded software development;
* 1+ year experience in project management role (at least 1 successful project delivered);
* Experience in driver development;
* Knowledge of vehicle networks and low-level communication protocols is considered a plus;
* Basic electronics knowledge;
* Very good understanding of the development processes;
* Good ability to plan, organize and deliver projects on agreed level;
* Ability to work under stress;
* Quality oriented person with good communication skills;
* Fluent English.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc)
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.