Data Quality Lead, HR & Marketing
A new opportunity opened at Veeam where you will be responsible for recurrent checks of the data accuracy in Veeam's systems and ongoing support of all related questions and actions, as well as participating in and leading projects aimed to increase data quality and accuracy, in the area of expertise.
- Checking the accuracy of the data in the region/segment/organization he/she is assigned to, for compliance with the standards and rules in the company; conducting external research for necessary information as required;
- Handling all incoming requests related to verification process, offering solutions and recommendations for the resolution of controversial cases;
- Working with highly restricted and confidential data, maintaining a high level of security around personal information of Veeam employees and contractors;
- Leading medium to large scale data quality projects, in the region/segment/organization he/she is assigned to;
- Participating in the yearly planning process, accurately transposing Veeam's strategy into actual projects and deliverables for the region/segment/organization he/she is assigned to;
- Establishing and increasing Data Quality team's footprint in the region/segment/organization he/she is assigned to, by proactively identifying, proposing, and leading Data Quality-related projects;
- Creating and managing reports, dashboards, and other deliverables, aimed to assist in improving the quality of the data in Veeam's systems and generate new data quality improvement processes and projects;
- Proactively sharing best practices and recommending improvements to the process, in order to increase the quality of the data in Veeam's systems.
- Any other tasks and responsibilities assigned by the Direct Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business Administration or related field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Detail-oriented personality
- 3+ years experience in data-related roles (data steward, analyst, consultant, project manager etc.), preferrable within HR.
- Experience in Data Quality, Data Governance, HRIS, People Analytics/Reporting and/or Process Improvement roles preferred
Nice to have:
- Data Quality, Data Governance and/or Project Management training and/or certification is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Tableau & Salesforce.
- Working knowledge of Workday or related system.