Customer Service with Bulgarian
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology: Bosch makes a decisive contribution to improving the quality of life of this generation and those to come. This is only possible with a global network of more than 405,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technical ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Make it happen.
- University degree in technical area would be an advantage
- Fluent written and spoken Bulgarian language
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Flexible, responsible and punctual
- Highly detailed and organized
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Inspiring working conditions.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on Codruta.Pop@ro.bosch.com and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
- Customer support for Bulgarian and Romanian clients
- Direct contact with the Romanian customers on the front desk being involved in the spare parts selling process
- Introduce the repair orders in the IT system
- Issue the delivery documents and various internal documents
- Support for the packing/unpacking activities goods
- Participate to the inventory activities